Thursday, January 3, 2013

Hmmm... my first blog entry!  Actually, I've blogged once or twice before, but I'm pretty sure I was the only one who read it!  I hope the readership of this one exceeds the last mark!  If you don't all know me, I'm Kevin, and my profile picture shows the rest of my most wonderful family!  The lovely woman to my left in the picture is Wanda, the two beautiful kids in the background of the pic are Martha (on the left) and Daisy (on the right).  Two of our "family" not in that picture are our two crazy cats, Zippy (on the left picture above) and Angel (on the right).  I used to be an avid cat hater, but Zippy has completely changed my mind on how I feel about cats, so I'm a big dog AND cat fan now! 
What will my blog consist of?  I'm not really sure at this point. I'll probably tell some long winded stories about what's going on in my life.  I'll probably not get too political.  In what I've seen of political blogs, they get too heated in discussions and soon people get mad.  Even though I mostly vote for one political party over another, I'm really more of a common sense person.  There are politicians I like/dislike on all sides! 
Otherwise, I'm pretty easy going.  I'm really big into the Internet.  My Facebook account is where I put any kind of regular updates, while my Twitter and Pinterest are mostly for contests I like to participate in, even though I love to follow what different people have to say on Twitter.  


No comments:

Post a Comment